UPDATE: Voting has closed for the 2011 Teaching Blog Fascination Awards. Find out who won on the Top 100 Teaching Blogs page. You can also view the raw poll data here.
The Fascination Awards are an annual collection of the web’s most inspirational and thought-provoking blogs.
To be nominated for the award, your blog must:
- Inspire your audience
- Encourage discussion through comment posting
- Contain genuinely fascinating content
Blogs are nominated by our editorial team and are voted on by our readers.
Category: Teaching Blogs
To qualify as a teaching blog, your blog must meet one of the following conditions:
- The blog is updated by a teacher, either a traditional school/university teacher, or a teacher of a specific trade or skill.
- The blog itself teaches a particular subject or skill.
- The blog covers the topic of teaching.
Know of a teaching blog that meets these criteria? Submit the blog for review: Contact Us.
Learn more about the 2011 Fascination Awards: Contest Rules